Bungalow - Semi Detached
2 1 1
£250,000 Guide Price
Bungalow - Semi Detached 1 1 1
***Guide Price: £250,000 - £260,000***
Robert Luff & Co are delighted to bring to market this one bedroom bungalow located in the heart of Newick. Mantell Close is a recently built development which forms Ghyll Croft and was built by Thakeham Homes. Newick is a much sought after village and Mantell Close is conveniently located just yards from the small parade of shops and Village Green. Newick connects easily to Uckfield, Haywards Heath and Lewes. Haywards Heath Railway Station is just 45 minutes to London Victoria, also connecting to London Bridge. Uckfield has a free car parking shopping centre, Haywards Heath has a superb new Waitrose superstore and excellent shopping centre. Lewes Town Centre is an historic one with period buildings, individual shops and the new Depot Cinema.
The property is registered as an affordable property and is sold at 75% of its full value and there is no rent to pay on the other 25%. The property cannot be let unless bought outright.