£2,496 Per Month
Commercial 1 1
- Situated in the heart of the city in the vibrant North Laine area
- Part of a very contemporary development
- Provides creative work space over 2 floors
- Suitable for 10-12 workstations
- Double-height glazed frontage with excellent natural light
- Shower, WC and kitchenette facilities
- Industrial feel with wooden floors, wooden internal beams and steel/wood staircase
- Wheelchair access to the ground floor
- Upgraded ultrafast broadband wiring
- 100% rates relief (Subject to status)
The office is situated within Brighton’s cosmopolitan North Laine area, close to shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Brighton station, the seafront, Churchill Square shopping complex and the Lanes are all within easy reach. The property is situated along a quiet twitten and Orange Row runs parallel to Gardner Street and Tichbourne Street. It’s accessible from both North Road and Tichbourne Street.
Part of a contemporary development of 13 units completed in 2006 this two-storey building provides high-quality office and creative work space. The building is super insulated, provides wheelchair access to the ground floor and uses solid wood for the flooring & internal beams and Welsh slate for the roof.
There is an abundance of natural light from the full-height glazed frontage and it benefits from a contemporary industrial feel from the solid wood flooring, steel/wood staircase, metal wiring conduits and metal lights.
The accommodation also has a kitchenette, shower room and WC.
We understand the property comprises an approximate area of 737 sq ft/68 sqm.